Infos and activities
2018 coming soon.
Attend the official opening ceremony of Québec 4th Parents and Kids Fair, Friday April 21st at 2pm, animated by Marie-Élaine Thibert, the godmother of the Fair, Louise Benoit President and CEO and The Jean Coutu Group.
- The Official Guide presented by the Jean Coutu Group
April 21-22-23, 2017
- Le Resto des Tout-P’tits. Full-service food court, including food sampling.
- Changing and Feeding Area, in collaboration with magasins Clément. The perfect rest stop, a changing and feeding area where parents and their kids can relax. Come rock, breastfeed/feed your baby in total peace and quiet. Rocking chairs, high chairs and microwave oven for your convenience.
The “Méga Carré de sable” of the Fair.
The biggest sand playground of the world!
Toyota au kiosque 100
Voyez la nouvelle gamme 2017 des véhicules pour la famille de TOYOTA. Des essais routiers sur place : Découvrez des super modèles !
Centre stage for fashion shows, keynote conferences, shows, concerts for kids, drawing.
- Massage area presented by Mustela - Homeocan. A 300sq ft space dedicated to massage the toddlers and the big ones too! Fitted, animated and presented by Homeocan’s staff for Mustela. Appropriate care by outstanding professionals!
- Famous Pyjama Party presented by Andrée Watters Productions!. Door prizes, pictures… In collaboration with : Aubainerie, Photonik Plus and Maman & Moi.
Aire d'animation Montessori de la Colline
An animation space for the child and the parent to experience the Montessori pedagogy. Come talk openly with trained educators! Come discover Montessori de la Colline!
The Fair Must-Do Activities
Godmother of the Fair
Come say hello to his booth and discover its lullabies CD!
Au kiosque Adorable de Wampole #708 – Samedi 22 avril de 11h à 13h
Shows for kids
See stage schedule