About Louise Benoit
27 years of bringing families together!
The past is the foundation of the future!
As we near the 27th Montréal Parents and Kids Fair and the 6th edition of the Québec City Parents and Kids Fair, allow me to tell you why, and more importantly how, our event has grown into Canada’s biggest consumer fair for families.
- Brilliant idea
- Innovative and progressive concept focused on people
- Drive to succeed
- Love of being able to help parents and their kids
Everyone knows that reputations are built and nurtured over time, day by day. We enjoy strong ties with our partners, exhibitors and sponsors, dependable ties that rest on values such as honesty, respect and trust.
Thomas and Clara
In 27 years, we expanded from 70 to 325 exhibitors in Montréal! This stems from a commitment to working together year after year to create this phenomenal event bringing together talents and services for Québec families.
Grandmother for the second time, which makes me doubly pleased to see you at the 27th Parents and Kids Fair in Montréal and the 6th Parents and Kids Fair in Québec, the must-attend show of the year for new and expectant parents! Reference points help us move forward in life. Let our experience guide you, and as I say: “Parenting… love and learn!”.
Come one and all, and bring the kids!
Louise Benoit - Founding President
Tel.: (450) 227-7221 ext. 222
Fax: (450) 227-6805
Awards & Honours
- 2010: The Canadian Youth Business Foundation awards Louise Benoit a two-year mentoring term, to coach and advise two young entrepreneurs, Marie-Ève Lalande and Fanie Racette, who opened their Miss Maman maternity and newborn boutique in September 2010, in St-Jérôme.
- 2006: The Fair receives an Intellichoix award for Family Event of Year from Carrefour Famillesdaujourdhui.com. The Intellichoix awards are presented during La Semaine Québécoise des familles (Quebec Family Week).
- Read the letter in french (pdf) 2001: The 9th edition of the Fair receives the Apostolic Blessing of His Holiness Pope John-Paul II.
- 1995: Named Honorary Member of the Scouts du Montréal Métropolitain.
- 1994: Winner of the Business Development Bank of Canada Young Entrepreneur Award (Montreal area).
- 1993: Louise Benoit on Châtelaine magazine's list of Quebecers of the Year.
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Quebec since 2014
- Member of APEQ (Association des professionnels en exposition du Québec) since 2004
- Honorary member of the Chambre de commerce de la vallée de St-Sauveur since 2000