Infos and activities
Be there for the Official opening ceremony for the 27th Parents and Kids Fair, Friday April 5, 2:00pm. With the Fair’s spokesperson, Louise Benoit, founding president.
- The Official Guide
From April 5 to 7, 2019
- Le Resto des Tout-P’tits. Full-service food court, including food sampling.
- Changing and feeding areas, in collaboration with Clément stores. Three changing and feeding areas also serving as great rest stops where parents and their kids can relax. Come rock, breastfeed/feed your baby in total peace and quiet. Rocking chairs, playpens, high chairs, cozy items and microwave ovens for your convenience.
The “Méga Carré de sable”
Kids! Come and play! Hours of fun!
- La Scène , produced by Odile Chevassus, Mère et Fille, le blogue, Centre stage for fashion shows, keynote conferences, shows, concerts for kids, drawing. More exciting than ever!
La Place des gouvernements
Officials from various federal and provincial departments answer your questions.
La Sécurité-Prévention au Salon at the Fair
Meet the Montreal firefighter specialists at the inflatable educational barrack.
- Micro magic
Micro magic with Jeremy James at the Resto des tous p’tits and the “carré de sable”!
- Ambulance: The Petite Sirène Foundation invites you to explore our ambulance with your little ones. Help us help children one donation at a time! It is urgent to give!
- AN EXHIBITION OF MURALS! Stroll through the living room and admire the murals of Idésif!
- Carrefour les petits conseils - Organizations that inform you on many topics.
The Fair Must-Do Activities
Our guests of honour
The mascot parade
For the Fair’s finale, the mascots will do a parade Sunday at 3pm